Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10-Year Battery Operated
Watch over your home and know you’re safe with this easy-to-install and easy to understand carbon monoxide alarm. The only alarm that informs, directs, and alerts you in an emergency. Mount it anywhere with included hardware.
- Enhanced Voice Alerts - Alarm clearly communicates 22 separate warnings and emergency instructions
- Intelligent Display – provides current alarm status and easy-to-read emergency response instructions
- 10-year battery operated – never needs replacement
- Peak button – recalls the highest level of carbon monoxide detected
- Status button – get visual and verbal alarm status - and learn what to do during an emergency
Model 7000 – Battery (DC) powered unit features a sealed-in, non-removable / non-replaceable battery.
Once each model reaches the end of its service life, or after 10-years – whichever comes first – the unit will alert you that it needs to be replaced, and you will need to install a new CO alarm.
Sensor: Electrochemical Sensor life: 10 years Alarm Response Times:
CO sensor will not alarm to levels of CO below 30 ppm and will alarm in the following time range when exposed to the corresponding levels of CO
- 70 ppm CO Concentration 60 –240 minutes
- 150 ppm CO Concentration 10 –50 minutes
- 400 ppm CO Concentration 4 –15 minutes
10-Year product life and warranty
Operating range shall be between 40ºF and 100ºF (4ºC and 38ºC)
Operating range shall be 10% -95% non-condensing relative humidity.
85dB at 10’, piezoelectric sounder
Separate speaker produces directions in the event of a status change.
See “Alarm Notifications” section for additional details.
Digital display produces directions in the event of a status change.